Watermelon Roses

A collection of random thoughts, commentaries, and journaling. There is a lot to explore here, including links to other sites of mine. These are mostly for my own benefit, but guests are welcome to browse and explore as much or as little as they like.

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Spy Trouble


Layth

As we walked to the park today ...

"I spy something green like grass."
"Layth, don't tell me what it is, let me guess."
"I spy something blue like a playground. You guess."
"Layth, I can't guess, you already told me it was a playground. Do you want to try again?"
"I spy something red and white. It's an octagon. It might be that stop sign."
"Layth, you just told me again. Don't tell me what it is, let me guess."
"I spy. You guess."
"You spy what?"
"I spy a car."
"Layth, you have to tell me something about what you spy, but not what it is. Just tell me what color it is."
"I spy a blue sky with birds in it."
"Ok. Is it ... the sky?"
"YES! You got it!"


:-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny!!!
:-)

P.S. The word I have to type in for verification looks like Justin's evil laugh: amuahrot ... well, sort of!

4:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's precious!

4:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee-- That's cute!

:)Jeanne

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home