Watermelon Roses

A collection of random thoughts, commentaries, and journaling. There is a lot to explore here, including links to other sites of mine. These are mostly for my own benefit, but guests are welcome to browse and explore as much or as little as they like.

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Indecision

So as time passes, I find that I am vacillating between a contemplative blog meant mostly for me, or a more personal journal-like blog with pictures to allow friends and family to keep up with us. Technically, I have a website that should allow friends and family to keep up with us, but it hasn't been updated in a very, very long time. Frankly, this would be easier than maintaining a website.

I've thought about having two separate blogs, but considering how few people will even care that I am blogging, it seems pointless. What I'll most likely do, then, will be a journal with occasional contemplation.

Yes, I think that will do.

"That'll do, little donkey, that'll do." - Shrek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home