Watermelon Roses

A collection of random thoughts, commentaries, and journaling. There is a lot to explore here, including links to other sites of mine. These are mostly for my own benefit, but guests are welcome to browse and explore as much or as little as they like.

Friday, August 17, 2001

Justin made pizza for us tonight. It turned out great! K kept the girls while Justin and I went to see Jurassic Park III after dinner. It was surprisingly short. When everything seemed to be going too well, I was waiting to see what tragedy would befall them next, and then there were credits! So, a happy ending, and though intense at times, not nearly as scary as the first. I barely remember the second, so can't really compare it to that one. We finished the evening off with a couple of rousing games of racquetball, in both of which I was beaten soundly by a twelve year old. In my defense, I did allow him two bounces while I was only allowed one ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home