Watermelon Roses

A collection of random thoughts, commentaries, and journaling. There is a lot to explore here, including links to other sites of mine. These are mostly for my own benefit, but guests are welcome to browse and explore as much or as little as they like.

Saturday, July 29, 2000

Justin and I went to play Putt-Putt, and I must say that Justin played the best game I've ever seen him play. Beat me in fact, with a score that might just be lower than my lowest! He scored 43 on a par 36 game, with two holes in one. I decided to reward him with dessert at Denny's, but after parking our car and heading into the restaurant we were headed off by a rather disgruntled group of overaccessorized, overpierced young 20-somethings who had been asked to leave due to their appearance. Aside from being called "dude," I also thought it might be a good idea to heed their request rather than leave my beloved Honda Civic out there with them unattended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home