Watermelon Roses

A collection of random thoughts, commentaries, and journaling. There is a lot to explore here, including links to other sites of mine. These are mostly for my own benefit, but guests are welcome to browse and explore as much or as little as they like.

Monday, July 03, 2000

Mom took me around Ann Arbor yesterday and showed me the dorms where she and Dad lived while attending the University of Michigan and the first apartment I ever lived in. We drove around the campus a bit while Mom reminisced, and I felt really close to her. It was nice. Today we went to a Barnes & Noble in Livonia to meet my Mom's college roommate, who still lives in the area. After an afternoon tea in the cafe and a bit of socializing, Justin and I wandered off to browse, and I finally bought the first Harry Potter book. I'm hooked!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home