Watermelon Roses

A collection of random thoughts, commentaries, and journaling. There is a lot to explore here, including links to other sites of mine. These are mostly for my own benefit, but guests are welcome to browse and explore as much or as little as they like.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Milestones

K and I went to one of our favorite restaurants, Palisade, to celebrate our 12th anniversary tonight. I took my camera with every intention of having the waitress capture the moment, but with my memory being what it is, the camera stayed safely tucked away in my purse all night. You'll have to take my word for it that the restaurant was beautiful, as always, the fresh rose petals and candle on the table added a lovely touch, as did the handwritten card left for us by the Palisade staff, and we looked gorgeous. While we're at it, let's just say that we even looked twenty pounds slimmer tonight, because the lighting was just that good.

Today also marks the day that Rayan is exactly the same age that Mina was when Layla was born. As I reminisced over an old photo album comparing Mina and Rayan, I picked a few of my favorite pictures to share with you.

Our baby Mina was suddenly a giant when compared to new baby Layla!



We look so young! This was outside our apartment in Queens, NY.

Rayan.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures. Happy times.
Love,
Jeanne

9:14 PM  
Blogger Bethany said...

you guys do look so young. What beautiful pictures.

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home