Watermelon Roses

A collection of random thoughts, commentaries, and journaling. There is a lot to explore here, including links to other sites of mine. These are mostly for my own benefit, but guests are welcome to browse and explore as much or as little as they like.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Settling In

Have a sip (and try not to notice that clutter is already accumulating on our counters.)

Somebody in Texas loves us! (Thanks, Mimi! xoxo)

We went to Seattle Center and joined the Seattle Children's Museum. Rayan loves the water table more than anything!


After grocery shopping in the pretend fruit market and serving me lunch in the pretend restaurant, Layth and Maya enjoyed playing dress-up in the little theater.


I had to drive around for ages in search of a playground with some shade. Believe it or not, Seattle is too sunny for me so far! I can't wait for all the clouds I've been promised! Rayan has decided that walking is much more fun than play equipment and spends most of his playground time just walking around and around.

I was washing dishes when I realized I hadn't heard a peep from Rayan in some time. I went through the whole house looking for him and was just starting to panic when I realized he had fallen asleep by my feet.

I remember Mina falling asleep just like that in Charlottesville one summer ...

... but then, she always could sleep anywhere!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home