Watermelon Roses

A collection of random thoughts, commentaries, and journaling. There is a lot to explore here, including links to other sites of mine. These are mostly for my own benefit, but guests are welcome to browse and explore as much or as little as they like.

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Seattle Center

I tried going along to the soccer clinic today to see if I could help Layth enjoy it more, but it didn't work. I spoke with the clinic coordinator and asked her whether she thought I should keep dragging him along when he didn't even want to come, and she said no. I relayed this to K, but he's determined to take Layth himself at least once before giving up. I couldn't get him to play with the others, but I did at least get a few pictures in his uniform before packing it away.


Later, we all went to Seattle Center where we played at the Children's Museum until they closed, sat and watched the International Fountain for a while, and went on rides at the Fun Forest.







Oh! And I spotted mama and baby deer on the road near our house the other day! I love that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home