Watermelon Roses

A collection of random thoughts, commentaries, and journaling. There is a lot to explore here, including links to other sites of mine. These are mostly for my own benefit, but guests are welcome to browse and explore as much or as little as they like.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Untitled


Untitled

As I wrote the post on gypsies, I was distracted by a video called "Untitled," by Simple Plan. It is probably the most powerful video I've ever seen, focusing on the tragedy of drunk driving. The scene that most affected me was the cars going into slow motion as they came nose to nose, then rather than showing the impact of the cars, they showed the impact in the victim's home. If you have time, this is worth watching. In my humble opinion, this video deserves an award. I was going to tack this onto the end of the "Gypsies" post, but decided it was worthy of its own post. Bring the tissues, leave the beer behind, and click
here to go to Simple Plan's website and watch "Untitled."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home