Watermelon Roses

A collection of random thoughts, commentaries, and journaling. There is a lot to explore here, including links to other sites of mine. These are mostly for my own benefit, but guests are welcome to browse and explore as much or as little as they like.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

So Little Time

So much I want to write, so little time! I have so many ideas for new links, new topics, and new pictures. I often wish I had the camera with me, like when Layth and I saw a herd of cows packed so tightly together in one little corner of a huge field that I was sure they must have been beamed down from somewhere. Really, I'd already been wondering for months where the cows came from, because sometimes they are there and sometimes they aren't, but there are no barns or stables anywhere in sight. This particular time there were literally hundreds of cows packed so tightly together in the corner of this field that they reminded me of a mouse infestation I saw on television once. Magnified. A plague of cows! I do wish I had a picture.

Speaking of beaming down the cows, K is thinking of building in the neighboring town of Prosper, which is a very tiny town at the moment with a lot of potential for growth. I think they should put up billboards that say "Live Long in Prosper." K thinks they won't let me live there if anyone ever hears me say that. My geekiness is showing, I know. This is what happens when I am sleep deprived and chatty.

I suspect if I carry on any more tonight I'm going to lose readers, so I'm going to go recover my sanity before I post again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Live long in Prosper! Mwa ha ha-- that's funny!!!! Come on, K., where's your sense of humor???

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home